Thank you, so much for your interest in Calamus Estate Barn Winery on the Niagara Escarpment for your upcoming wedding! Please let us begin by wishing you and your fiancé many Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! We would be delighted to share in on your special day and take part during such a joyous occasion. This must be a very exciting time for you and your families! At Calamus Estate Winery we believe you should receive the entire 42 acre property to yourself on your special day.
Feastivities Events and Catering is Niagara’s largest Events and Catering company. We have been family owned and operated since 1971, and we are proud to be the exclusive caterers for Calamus Estate Winery. A Barn Winery hosting three unique locations;
- 350 Barrel Cellar, set amongst the vintage barrels.....Perfect for photos and can be a wonderful location for your cocktail hour!
- The Barn loft, rustic and intimate harvest style seating for up to 50 guests. Barn Loft weddings are available November 1st to April 30th. Click here for INSIDE BARN WEDDINGS
- 1800’s Era Heritage Barn on Crush Pad. Surrounded by gardens, a waterfall and breathtaking views overlooking the vineyard, from our 3-level patio, where you have a choice of dancing under the stars with bar service for your own custom vintage barn bar. Barn Weddings are available May 1st to Ocotber 31st. Friday and Saturday, Click here for OUTDOOR BARN WEDDINGS
- We offer Sunday weddings in the barn overlooking the waterfall and vineyard from May 1st to October 31st limited to max 50 guests, Ceremony in vineyard OR on deck, dinner is hosted in the outside barn, and dancing occurs inside the barn loft. Bar is located INSIDE the century old barn. Click here for Sunday Weddings
Are we still booking weddings during Covid-19? YES! for 2021 and 2022 dates only.
1. We are exceeding all public health suggestions and guidelines.
2. Once you contact us we will send you addtional videos and photos from our professoional photographers. like these two click on links....
A message from Sysco,
a global leader in the food service industry.