Harvest Steak Night
Calamus Winery "Sizzlin' HARVEST Steak Night!" Steak night Sunday September 29th. 5p.m. to 10p.m. Grape and Wine Weekend Celebration.
Growing from our first sell-out, it is back by popular demand. Great wine, great food, and great friends for a great experience in the barn and vineyard to celebrate the 2019 Harvest.
When you arrive, you will be given a choice of a bottle of red or white wine and be presented with 2 glasses. With special tasting of our New bottling in September of our Barrel kissed Chardonnay
Proceed onto the deck overlooking the vineyard or if inclement weather on one of our harvest tables overlooking the vineyard and the waterfalls.
The Fun Begins……….
Horseshoes and Corn Hole and Horse nut games in the vineyard, tour of the vineyard and 3 bridges with our 6-seater Kawasaki Mule……tours all evening…….
Live Music, back by popular Demand Adam...........
HARVEST CHALLENGE Game. For those that are interested in a true challenge we will have a grape stomping contest with some great prizes. Those interested will be entered a draw where we will pick 6 lucky people take the challenge. Stomp fresh grapes, full the glass first, and you win! Warning…..Peter the owner has size 13 wide feet! towels and water to wash will be available!
Take a stroll and relax by the waterfall for on one of our 3 bridges over 18-mile creek………
Chefs will have all Alberta AAA New York steaks cut and portioned; you will choose between 1 of 3 marinades prepared of us with Calamus Wines. You take your raw steak out of the marinade when YOU are ready and proceed to a charcoal wood burning fire or largest propane BBQ you have every seen and with all you other new friends will cook and prepare your own steak……with some chef surprises on the grill waiting for you…... when ready proceed back to barn….
- Our Culinary team will prepare a fantastic Buffet of;
- All you can Eat…. Harvest Fresh Salads
- Colossal, that means HUGE Baked Potato with a one of kind 12 item Topping bar,
- Seated with your reserved number of guests on the deck or in the barn.
- Half hour later get ready for some Local Jordan Red Barn Pie bar, four local, freshly made just for you! Sorry no recipes 😊
- Live Entertainment. 7p.m. to 10p.m.
Entire package $99 a couple.
365 Wine Club Members OR Past or Future Brides and Grroms $69 a couple.
Terms and Conditions, because we hate the word “rules”........
- Yes we will cook your steak for you if you like!
- Yes, you take all the marinade recipes home with you to WOW your friends and family.
- Gratuity not included. Plus HST.
- Full Open beer and Wine Bar open all evening.
- Fires on Deck if needed!
Limited seating….. Call Calamus 11a.m. to 5:30 to reserve your spot.